Thursday, December 30, 2010

Snow Dog

I know yesterday I said I'd have a word post, I got busy. I don't think anyone noticed or cared.
We're making serious progress on the basement and Matt and Parker did the insulation last night, we got drywall this afternoon and will start on that this evening. I'm so excited now that we are finally at a point where I can help out and we can make some serious progress. We may just have that room done next month.
Matt was scheduled to return to work today after 2 wonderful weeks off, but Mother Nature had a different idea. Taylorsville got 13+ inches of snow last night and it just started snowing again. It is freezing outside and Matt had to just telecommute today.
I'm not complaining one bit, I have loved having him home all break.


 Romy bundled up and headed outside to the winter wonderland. Greyson followed her but came back in after 5 minutes and one attempt at a snow angel.
He came in an announced "Well, that's done. I made my yearly snow angel. I don't have to do that again until 2011."
Rosie was having a great time playing in the snow. She looked so cute jumping through the drifts.



No comments: