I'm only posting because Sarah made me. :)
(We miss you Sarah and I can't imagine Bear is a big brother now!)
I haven't posted because I've been busy, but boring busy.
With Christmas less than a week away, I'm glad that I'm done with all of the stressful stuff and all I have left to do is listen to Christmas music, smooch my sweet husband who has the whole Christmas break off and bake yummy things that make my teenagers want to stay home every night.
This week I made baked macaroni and cheese and holiday rum flavored cake.
It was so yummy and perfect for the cold snowy night.
I also made some "NSFW" cakes for two of Matt's non-LDS employees.
I also made seafoam candy today and if my stinkin' hip would stop aching, I'll bring some to knit night.
Today was the Christmas Program at the elementary school, I'm not a big fan of things like this, but it's Grey's last year to ever do this and the kids are awfully cute.
They only had each grade do 3-4 songs this year and that was really nice.
Romy loves this kind of thing. She could have done 10 songs and still kept going.
She's adorable, she really is.
Grey is the wiggly kid in the back row, center.
He totally stopped singing about halfway through song #2, but last year he wasn't willing to sing at all, he just did what he does during the Primary programs- he faked it with exaggerated lip syncing and annoyed glares at the audience.
I hope the videos work, if not, I'll fix it tomorrow.
Two more sleeps until my birthday....I will be 38 and therefore, I still can think that 40 is old.









3 comments:
Perfect. Thank you :)
P.S. I had no idea your birthday was on Christmas Eve. How's that? My mom had a friend who's birthday was Christmas eve and she changed it to June 24th because she hated it so much.
Hey! I'm not old! I'm just age-challenged.
P.P.S. I was just reading through some of your older posts and just decided you need a recipe blog whatwith all of the deliciousness you're always posting about. You always have me drooling on my computer screen. I want to get in on some of that. The fudge, the caramels, the macaroni and cheese..... Really, you should get on that ;)
Post a Comment