Last night was the school play.
Romy got one of the speaking parts, she played the role of the little old woman who didn't have time to help the white spider. She crouched over her cane and stayed in character the whole time, I was really proud of her.
She sewed the patches on her dress all by herself. (That was partly because she came to me at 9pm the other night and said "I need an old lady costume by tomorrow!!" )
She makes for an adorable old lady, but I'm glad that won't be for a great many years,my Little Lottieloo.
I love these kids. :)
On today's agenda:
One final appointment with the back doctor (I'm bummed to admit that the procedure really doesn't seem to be helping at this point, but I'm still a little bit in denial about that.)
Also, I'm picking up Roe early so I can make said appointment and then we're hitting some stores with her afterwards to find the perfect summer skirts for touring NYC this summer.
She wants a short denim skirt, I told her it wasn't 1985 and I will never buy her a short skirt.
She's not a Jersey girl yet.
I'm looking for something along these lines:

















2 comments:
Ha ha. Love it!
That black and white one? LOVE!!
Post a Comment